Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Sunday, January 19, 2014

edwhatamidoinghere 2014 Calendar on sell on Lulu.com

(CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL PREVIEW)
This Calendar is dedicated to you!

Many of you kindly wrote me e-mails during the last year telling me you like my photos in the blog.

One of you wrote me two times insisting that I should make a Calendar.

I didn't even know how to make a Calendar.

Thanks to this reader I learnt how to make a calendar (I have to say it is quite easy...)


Here you can also have a better look at the calendar before to order and here you can read the official page of the edwhatamidoinghere 2014 calendar on lulu.com.


I hope you like it, the photos are all mine. I did my best.

Feedback are welcomed: edwhatamidoinghere@gmail.com



Here the list of the 12 photos on the Calendar (you can see how the calendar look and the photos on lulu.com -  clicking here):

January - Italy, Cinqueterre - Panorama of Manarola

February - Argentina, San Mignacio de Mini - The gate

March - Scotland, Edinburgh - The Castle

April - China, Beijing - The Forbidden City

May - Hungary, Budapest - The Fishermen Tower

June - Brasil, Rio de Janeiro - Ipanema Beach

July - Cambodia, Angkor - Temples

August - Italy, Florence - Palazzo della Signoria

September - England, Bath - The Circus

October - U.S.A., New York - Times Square


November - France, Auray - Port de Saint Goustan

December - England, Salisbury - Salisbury Cathedral